In order to safely attend services and preserve the safety of my fellow congregants and myself, I, and all attendees from my household, commit to the following, by my registration:
- I understand that services will begin promptly at 12pm.
- In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, I will NOT attend any other in-person services at any other location over the holiday (Thursday, February 25 OR Friday, February 26) — attendees are “podding” with KBR.
- I will wear a mask that covers my mouth and nose the entire time.
- I understand that services will be held outside at KBR.
- I understand that children may only attend if they are able to follow all COVID safety protocols for the duration of services.
- I understand that only one person will be permitted into the building at a time to use restroom facilities.
- I will maintain a physical distance (minimum 6 feet) with my co-congregants throughout services.
- I understand that I cannot attend if I have been diagnosed as currently having COVID-19, am quarantined due to exposure, or am otherwise under suspicion for developing an infection. If I have had close contact with any person whom is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, I understand that I cannot attend in-person services until after the end of the 14-day self-isolation period.
- If I have traveled out of state, I will comply with the NM State Executive Orderand self-isolate or self-quarantine upon my return.
- I will take my temperature. I will not attend services if I have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- I will email (email@example.com) if I cannot attend for any reason, in order to open up space for others.
- Covid Liability Waiver: On behalf of myself and all those I have included in my Attendance Form to attend a program, service or activity with us, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Kol BeRamah, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to my participation in our programs, services, or activities. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a Covid-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any such program, service, or activity.