In order to safely attend services and preserve the safety of my fellow congregants and myself, I, and all attendees for whom I am registering, commit to the following:
- I understand that services will begin promptly. If the minyan has not formed by 15 minutes after start time, services will be cancelled.
- I will wear a mask that covers my mouth and nose the entire time. Even if I have been vaccinated.
- I understand there is a one-person-at-a-time inside KBR because of the difficulties of maintaining distancing the hallway.
- I understand that services will be held outside with location to be announced upon registration/confirmation of attendance.
- I understand that children under bar/bat mitzvah age may not attend.
- I will maintain a physical distance (minimum 6 feet) with my co-congregants throughout services.
- I have not been diagnosed as currently having COVID-19, am not quarantined due to exposure or travel, have not had close contact with any person whom is lab-confirmed to have COVID-19, and am not otherwise under suspicion for developing an infection. I understand that I cannot attend in-person services until after the end of the 14-day self-isolation period.
- If I have had symptoms of COVID-19 but haven’t been hospitalized, I understand that I may not attend services until: at least 10 days have passed since my symptoms first appeared; AND, at least 1 day (24 hours) has passed since I no longer have a fever without the use of fever-reducing medication (like Tylenol, Advil, Aleve, or aspirin); AND, my symptoms have improved.
- I will monitor my temperature. I will not attend services if I have a fever or any other symptoms of COVID-19.
- I will contact Rabbi Kelman if I cannot attend for any reason, in order to open up space for others.
- For Shabbat and Holidays: In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our community, I will NOT attend any other in-person services at any other location — attendees are “podding” with KBR.
Covid Liability Waiver
On behalf of myself and all those I have included in my Attendance Form to attend a program, service or activity with us, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless Kol BeRamah, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs, or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating to my participation in our programs, services, or activities. I understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of this organization, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a Covid-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any such program, service, or activity.